The RISA was built from the ground up with security in mind to safeguard a Firm's data and the data of it's prospects and clients.
The following is a bullet-point version of the measures we've undergone to ensure complete safety while using the platform:
- Secure by design leveraging a zero trust serverless solution architecture.
- Data residency restricted to the AWS US regions only.
- Survey records are stored in an isolated data lake, encrypted to meet the AES 256 standard.
- Metadata catalogs are encrypted to be Fips compliant.
- Services are hosted and monitored by secure third party to ensure there is no conflict of interest between firms and financial institutions.
- Service hosted in AWS Cloud
- Authentication leveraging Security Assertion Markup Language 2.0 (SAML 2.0) protocol.